His and Hers...coffee....


We take our coffee STRONG around here, we only like the strongest, boldest, darkest coffee.  Because we use two different coffee makers - a Mr. Coffee 4-cup drip maker (for him) and a Bialatti Stovetop Espresso Percolator (for me).   True coffee connoisseurs grind fresh coffee everyday but we usually grind a few days worth at a time to save time in the morning when we need caffeine...now.  The Bialatti needs a finer grind and it makes a very strong coffee, it is probably not a "true" espresso but it is strong enough for me (of course I add sugar, and half and half just for fun).

The process.....
My poor Bialatti, I dropped it on our tile floor and it is all crooked and the lid won't close proper but that is okay because I keep the lid open anyway so I can see when the coffee is done!
My jar, his jar and our canister that holds his jar (just because I think it is cute and I want to use it)

No comments: